Thursday, June 21, 2007

Post Your Well Wishes

If you'd like to add your own personal post to this blog, send an email to Leigh Ann at: leigh[dot]ann[dot]simmons[at]gmail[dot]com (for those of you haven't seen this before, dot = . I wrote it out so spammers can't get my email address). Once I receive your email, I'll invite you to be a member of the Miller Baby Blog. You must reply to (and accept) the invitation and create a blogger account if you don't have one. Posting is pretty self explanatory, and you can add both text and pictures.

If this simply sounds like too much work, then send me an email with your wishes, congratulations, and/or photo(s), and I'll post on your behalf. And remember - it's a secret. Carlin and Scott won't know about this webiste until the day of the shower, so shhhhhhhh.......

No comments: